A circa 1920's to 1930's Venetian set of 12 hand-blown glass stems, produced by Salviati, thin walled, with gold leaf, with octagonal form rims, decorated with blue drops, on stems with swirled bulbs.A very unique, large-scale ice bucket, produced circa 1970s, with rounded body and baluster point, raised on a single foot, in lacquered gold-leaf finish against wood; interior lined with white plastic.This piece is in very good condition, with minor wear and scratches to the surface, consistent with age and use.A 1960's lantern form pendant light with a walnut body, chrome detailing and smokey acrylic inserts. This piece has age appropriate wear with some scratching to acrylic, chrome and wood. A vintage mixed media abstract expressionist inspired artwork titled "Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow"by Barbara Quackenbush (1929-2012).The Blenko factory, located in Milton, West Virginia, a few minutes off Interstate 64, has an onsite museum displaying some of its innovative designs, along with an observation area.Here visitors may watch, up close, as workers heat, shape, blow and cut colorful glass pieces into vases, bottles and other items. 3, 2016 photo shows stained glass on display at Blenko Glass in Milton, W. The company is famous for its stained glass and handcrafted glass tableware, which is recognized and collected around the world.London-based author Vincent Wood said it was the gallery’s public display of student art that piqued his interest and solidified the Birke’s spot on the list he compiled.
A vintage floor lamp, produced circa 1960's by Koch and Lowy, in chrome with three globe-form lights.
The metal label on the interior reads [Must de Cartier].
Includes a certificate of authenticity and pamphlet advertising the rest of the collection.
Because each piece is made by hand, no two pieces are exactly alike. In that era, Americans did not want domestically made glass; they wanted glass made in Europe.
After several ups and downs, he moved to Milton in the early 1920s partly because of the abundance of cheap, local natural gas, used to fuel the furnaces.
The Compagnie des Cristalleries de Saint Louis is a corporation, founded in 1767 in Münzthal (Saint-Louis-lès-Bitche in French) in Lorraine.